Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Boy George: The King Of Everything / Titchy & Boy George: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

I came across two fabulous Boy George songs today. The first is George's new single "The King Of Everything" from his soon to be released album This Is What I Do (his first studio album in 18 years). The video is wonderful - it's a flashback through George's life and career and I've come over all melancholic having watched it...



The following info. is taken from Titchy's blog...

“The rap scene needs her, it’s Titchy time!!” . . . Boy George


I’ve left the critics speechless when it comes to judging me. I was once described as half man half woman but total talent.
I come from East London and I’ve been grafting hard for 4 years and I call myself a rapper, lyricist, poet and all round nice person. People always say I’m sweet man, cos I’m short but i don’t mind cos all good things come in small packages ya get me.
I’m not like other grime artists, cos I don’t do violence and I ain’t got a criminal record.
My 1st track that I made in 2007 got loads of downloads, 2000 in the first week to be precise and I only recorded it in my bedroom.
I performed solo in nuff venues around the UK, my last gig was at the Spritz in East London before it closed.
I won different things including runner up 3 times in mc battles in plan b [Brixton]. Even though I didn’t come first the crowd thought I did and that’s what counts.
Look out for me in 2009 cos I’m about to go major with a collaboration with UK’s very own Boy George – cause he’s a boy and I’m a girl or am i? Or is he? Safe!
Titchy says peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment